Question Banks about
Key features of our question banks
- Unlimited - You can take an unlimited number of mock MRCP(UK) Part 1 and Part 2 written exams, drawing from thousands of possible questions.
- Customized - You can customize your own 'self-assessment' exams, choosing the specialty (or specialties) on which to concentrate, and varying the number of questions to fit your available time.
- More exam options - Race the clock by choosing from our '60-minute challenge' exams, or sit for a 100-question mock exam.
- Smart question draw - Our system draws questions randomly, prioritizing them by: questions you have not seen before, then questions you have seen and answered incorrectly.
- Save and review - For every exam attempt, your results are saved in a 'My History' section for you to review. Each question review shows a detailed explanation of the answer, along with statistics so you can gauge your performance.
Revise on the go
- Get the app - You can download the Medical Masterclass app (for iOS and Android) and practice from your mobile.
- Your choice - Choose from several subscription options: Part 1, Part 2, or both... for periods between 1 and 9 months
In addition to the online question banks, we offer:
- Medical Masterclass books - a comprehensive resource for preparing for the MRCP(UK) Part 1 and Part 2 exams.
- A PACES Masterclass online course - a series of interactive online lectures to help you prepare for the MRCP(UK) Practical Assessment of Clinical Examination Skills (PACES) exam.
For more information, please see our Medical Masterclass page.