Medical Masterclass products
Choose from versatile monthly subscriptions, giving you unlimited access.
Buy access to a question bank of MRCP(UK) Part 1 and Part 2 written exam type questions.
Website subscribers also gain access to the PACES screencasts, helping you prepare for, and know what to expect at the MRCP(UK) PACES exam.
Under the editorial direction of Dr. John Firth, Medical Masterclass editor-in-chief, the website aims to help candidates prepare for all parts of the MRCP(UK) exam. It is also an invaluable tool for continuing professional development (CPD).
- Versatile monthly website subscriptions are now available. Choose the subscription that’s right for you.
- Practice taking unlimited mock MRCP(UK) Part 1 and Part 2 written exams.
- Beat the clock; take our specially selected 30-question, 60-minute timed challenge exams.
- See how your score compares to other users and how you perform in each of the medical specialties that comprise the MRCP(UK) exams.
- Download the Medical Masterclass app on iOS and Android and have access to your subscription on the go. You'll also be able to access a performance tracker so you can measure your progress after each exam.
- PACES screencasts describing the format and stations of the MRCP(UK) PACES exam, giving examples of common scenarios and cases faced by candidates, and – most importantly – explaining what PACES examiners are really looking for.